We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show the advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you go on browsing, we will consider your consent of use. You can change the configuration or obtain more information in our "Cookies Policy".
Through this website (WWW.XAVIERPELLICER.COM), personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services are collected.
We inform that THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE (Responsible for the processing) complies with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), the EU Regulation 2016 / 679, Data Protection (hereinafter, RGPD) and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data.
THE IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- Responsible for the processing: NOBOOK BARCELONA, S.L.
- Address: C/ PROVENÇA 310, BAJOS - CP 08037 BARCELONA
- CIF: B66730227
- Email: MERCE@XAVIERPELLICER.COM
PURPOSES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will be used for the generic purpose of managing and controlling the established business relationship and specifically for:
- Managing full access and correct use of services and / or products by users.
- Communicating with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions realized through the services and / or products, as well as the contact forms on our website (including emails and / or phone calls.
- Providing, updating, maintaining and protecting the services and / or products and activities.
- Offering new services and / or products, special offers or updates.
- Managing, where appropriate, personnel selection processes in selective processes of employees and / or collaborators.
- Communications: We may send you emails, messages and other types of communication in reference to the services and / or products, technical issues and their changes. These communications are considered as a part of the services and / or products and cannot be renounced.
- Commercial communications (Marketing), where appropriate: We may use your data to make contact with you, both electronically and non- electronically, to conduct surveys, obtain your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments in the services and / or products, offers and / or promotions of our services and / or products or of third-party companies related to us. These commercial offers will, in any case, be expressly and separately authorized by the user who, at any time, can revoke his consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for that purpose, or from the customer account preferences.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above unless it is imposed by law or a judicial requirement.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The provided personal data will be kept and processed as long as the relationship for the provision of services and / or products is maintained,
without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your rights in terms of data protection (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and
not being the subject to automated individual decisions).
The personal data of the people interested in receiving information about the services and / or products will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
DATA PROCESSING LEGITIMATION
NOBOOK BARCELONA, S.L. treats your personal data in accordance with the two (2) following legal bases: Consent of the interested party (1) and
legitimate interest (2).
1. The consent of the interested party given for the purposes described above, will be requested:
- Before processing your personal data,
- In the process of registering as a client or,
- At the time the communications from NOBOOK BARCELONA, S.L. are being sent.
The requests for the required information, which are sent to us, demand that the interested party voluntarily provide with the necessary data to be able to attend their request or to offer the services and / or products. However, the interested party can freely refuse to provide us with these data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although this refusal will imply the impossibility of us being able to meet their request.
2.The legitimate interest of NOBOOK BARCELONA, S.L. is to maintain and retain its customers and / or users and better meet their previously expressed expectations or interests, eg: improve products’ quality, manage requests, queries or claims, offer similar products to those that were contracted, inform
about promotions, etc., without prejudice to the compliance by NOBOOK BARCELONA, SL of the rest of the obligations related to the sending of commercial communications electronically.
NOBOOK BARCELONA, S.L. understands that, by providing us with these data, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for the truthfulness,
relevance and accuracy of these, and expressly accepts and consents to their treatment for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA TRANSFERS
Generally, NOBOOK BARCELONA, S.L. will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so, or you have expressly
authorized us while using our services and / or products.
NOBOOK BARCELONA, S.L. will not make international transfers of personal data collected through this website, with the exception of the following cases:
- When the international transfer of data is necessary for the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures in which the interested party is involved
- When the international transfer of data is necessary by application of current legislation.
- When the international transfer of data takes place with the express consent of the interested party.
- When the international transfer of data takes place because the website is hosted on servers located outside the European Economic Area.
In all the cases when international transfer of data may take place, NOBOOK BARCELONA, S.L. will verify that the data importing country guarantees an adequate level of protection in application of current regulations.
THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
The data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, objection, deletion ("right to be forgotten"), limitation of data processing, data portability and not being the subject of individualized decisions::
- Right of access: Allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subjected to processing.
- Right of rectification: Allows to correct errors, modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete and guarantee the certainty of your personal data.
- Right of deletion: Allows to request the deletion of your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of objection: Allows the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to terminate such processing, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, and in this case we keep the data blocked during the corresponding period.
- Right to object to the sending of advertisements: Interested parties may oppose the sending of commercial communications. In that case, they can revoke their consent to receive these notifications at any time.
- Limitation of data processing: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of their data processing, and in this case the data will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Data portability: Interested persons can request to receive the data of their concern and that they have provided us, or that - whenever technically possible - we send to another data controller of their choice, in a structured format of common use and machine reading.
- Right not to be the subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): Interested persons have the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that may produce undesired effects or may affect significantly
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent given at the time of providing us with their data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us using the information that appears in "THE IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING", and kindly include the following information: Name and surname , DNI number, postal and electronic contact address, indicating the type of the right and specifying its conditions.
Possibility of filing an application with the supervisory authority: NOBOOK BARCELONA, S.L. also informs you of the right to file a claim with the Spanish
Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with applicable regulations.
Specific data retention period
NOBOOK BARCELONA, S.L. informs that, in compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the retention of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, we must proceed to retain and conserve certain traffic data generated during the development of
the communications in order to transfer them to the legitimate authorities, in case of the coincidence of the legal circumstances..
Our servers collect information automatically when the user operates the website. This registered data may include the IP address, the identification of the device from which the products are accessed, the operating system, the device configuration.
In addition, you are informed that THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE (Responsible for the data processing) has implemented the necessary technical and
organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss and processing and / or unauthorized
access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. Likewise, additional measures have been established in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure your data privacy.
Users who provide their personal data with the information available through their account and / or user profile on social media are informed about the responsibility for the processing of personal data that is carried out, unless expressly informed of other processing conditions .
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE / SOCIAL MEDIA respects the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting legal, technical and organizational measures in order to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and robbery of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The personal data of the users will only be processed when it is adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes for which it has been collected. Thus, its processing will be limited to those purposes that in each case have been indicated to the Users.
When personal data is collected, the user will be informed in advance and in a clear and unmistakable way of the circumstances related to the processing of
their data, in accordance with the data protection requirements in force at all times. Likewise, the personal data provided will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion or rectification, does not oppose that their data continue to be processed or does not withdraw their consent in the processing that requires their authorization.
Access and registration on the web or through social media is prohibited to minors under 14 years of age. In the event that the minor or incapable person wishes to register, the intervention of the holder of parental authority or guardianship of the user or their legal representative through a valid document that certifies the legal representation of the user incapable of access will be necessary.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE / SOCIAL MEDIA will be expressly exonerated from any liability that may arise from the use of social networks by minors or the disabled.